Saturday, February 23, 2008

News, Saturday 02-22-2008

Doug & Marsha,
Blogging is a new experience for me (us).  I'm glad you guys took the initiative to set one up.  Life is busy at our house.  I'm in the middle of a treatment process for my precancerous skin problems.  I have to use a topical cream, efudex, to burn off the old damaged skin areas.  Right now my face looks like I have stuck my face in a brick kiln.  Three weeks ago, I had surgery on my face to remove two cancerous areas.  Monday I will fly to Portland, Oregon to see Jim who is in the hospital with pneumonia.  He was on a trip (with American Airlines), came down with the flu which has turned into pneumonia.  I will get additional info from him tomorrow.   I have just recovered from the flu myself, and now Sue has it.  Other than the above, we are alive and well.  I hope you are all well.  More later.  Love, Dave and Sue

2 comments:

Doug_D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug_D said...

since no one had signed up, I had not checked the blog for a while. Glad to see you registered.

Sorry to hear about your skin problems, I hope the treatment works. Let us know how Jim is doing.